You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
AUTODEVKIT, STEPPER MOTOR DRIVER
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- STMICROELECTRONICS STMICROELECTRONICS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Maximum Part Numbers added.
Delete older entries to add more.
- Technical Datasheet:
- AEK-MOT-SM81M1 Datasheet
- Board reverse battery protection with STD95N4F3 MOSFET
- Input operating voltage range from 6V to 28V
- Output current up to 1.35A
- Board size is 65mm length x 81mm width x 11mm maximum component height
- All ST components are qualified automotive grade
- Micro-stepping and hold functions
- Suitable for automotive bipolar stepper motor applications
- BEMF monitoring for stall detection
- Programmable configuration via SPI
- 5V internal linear voltage regulator (output available on board connector)
Technical Documents (1)
6 In stock Need more?
6 available same day shipping :Order before 15:00 (for re-reeled items 15:00) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 27 weeks
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for: