You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
TELEDYNE FLIR FLIR E8 PRO
Thermal Imager, -20 °C, 550 °C, 320 x 240, 0.05 °C, 33°, 0.36 m
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- TELEDYNE FLIR TELEDYNE FLIR
- Manufacturer Part No:
- FLIR E8 PRO
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- Pro Series
- Technical Datasheet:
- FLIR E8 PRO Datasheet
Product Range Selector (Pro Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (2)
- Highly detailed thermal images to help quickly recognize where a problem is located
- Do it all from touchscreen
- MSX® image enhancement
- Save time with 1-touch level/span
- Efficient inspections at your fingertips
- Hassle-free data transfer and sharing (desktop sync, secure data sharing, edit anywhere)
- Professional reports help customers to understand problem and be confident that you fixed it
- 5MP digital camera, 320 × 240 (76,800 pixels) IR resolution
- 640 x 480 colour LCD display and 33° Field of view (FOV)
- Thermal MSX, thermal, picture-in-picture, thermal blending, digital camera image modes
Infrared camera, Hard transport case, Battery (inside camera) + extra battery, USB cable, Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, Battery charger, FLIR thermal Studio starter, Printed documentation.
1 In stock Need more?
1 available same day shipping :Order before 15:00 (for re-reeled items 15:00) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 4 weeks
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.